These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
The JCM-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design... more
Product information "LM5JCM-V"
The JCM-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design based on the standard 2/3″ JCM lenses, this ruggedized megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- For sensors with a pixel size from 4.5 µm
- Suitable for OnSemi Python500, e2v EV76C570 and Aptina MT9M131 sensors and many more
- Designed for use in environments with strong vibrations and shocks
- A lock nut is used instead of screws to fix the focus
- All inner glass elements are glued to increase stability
- Application: Machine Vision
|Lens Type:||Fixed Focal Lens|
|Focal Length:||5 mm|
|Aperture:||2.8 - 16|
Related links to "LM5JCM-V"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- More details on homepage of Eureca
- Product page by Kowa
- Further products by Kowa