The JCM-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design based on the standard 2/3″ JCM lenses, this ruggedized megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- For sensors with a pixel size from 4.5 µm
- Suitable for OnSemi Python500, e2v EV76C570 and Aptina MT9M131 sensors and many more
- Designed for use in environments with strong vibrations and shocks
- A lock nut is used instead of screws to fix the focus
- All inner glass elements are glued to increase stability
- Application: Machine Vision
|Lens Type:||Fixed Focal Lens|
|Aperture:||2.8 - 16|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- More details on homepage of Eureca
- Product page by Kowa
- Further products by Kowa