Delivery time (ask us!) Workdays
- Order number: 02.17.0271
- Notice: <p>Due to the currently uncertain delivery situation and strongly fluctuating market prices, this article can only be obtained through an offer from our sales team. Please <a title="Contact" href="https://shop.eureca.de/contact-form" target="_blank">contact</a> us!</p>
These high-performance machine vision, area scan cameras with image processing are designed to be embedded in tight spaces (for example, mobile devices, handhelds and desktop devices). FLIR board level cameras offer numerous functions for the latest CMOS sensors, just like the cased version.
For high-performance imaging, the Blackfly S board level camera models incorporate the latest Pregius global shutter CMOS image sensors. This enables distortion-free image capture with a high dynamic range. The range of functions corresponds to that of the cased variants with both automatic and precise manual control of image acquisition and on-camera pre-processing.
The entire Blackfly S camera family is compatible with popular SBCs and operating systems, including desktop Windows and Linux on ARM, x64 and x86, making them ideal for embedded systems.
For this camera model Eureca offers many accessories as for example:
- a large range of lenses by different manufacturers
- high performance filters
- removal of the glass cover from the camera sensor
- extending the spectral range into the UV
- putting on a new glass cover
Our technical team would be happy to assist you in selecting the most suitable components. Please contact us!
|Camera series:||Blackfly S Board Level|
|Resolution:||1440 × 1080|
|Pixel size:||3.45 µm|
|ADC:||10-bit and 12-bit|
|Frame rate:||78 fps|
|Lens mount:||Lens mount sold separately|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Closer details about this camera on Eureca Homepage
- Manufacturers internet page about this camera
- Colour version
- Sony-Sensor IMX273LLR-C
- Further products by FLIR