The Blackfly® S models utilize the most advanced sensors in an ice cube form factor. It's packed with powerful features that make it easy to create the exact images you need and speed up your application development. This includes both automatic and precise manual control of image acquisition and in-camera pre-processing.
For this camera model Eureca offers many accessories as for example:
- a large range of lenses by different manufacturers
- high performance filters
- removal of the glass cover from the camera sensor
- extending the spectral range into the UV
- putting on a new glass cover
Our technical team would be happy to assist you in selecting the most suitable components. Please contact us!
|Camera series:||Blackfly S|
|Sensor Size:||1/2.3 "|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1200|
|Pixel size:||3.45 µm|
|ADC:||10-bit and 12-bit|
|Interface:||USB 3.1 Gen 1|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Closer details about this camera on Eureca Homepage
- Manufacturers internet page about this camera
- Monochrome version
- Gig-E version
- Sony-Sensor IMX392LLR-C
- Further products by FLIR