Delivery time (ask us!) Workdays
- Order number: 02.17.0322
Due to the currently uncertain delivery situation and strongly fluctuating market prices, this article can only be obtained through an offer from our sales team. Please contact us!
The FLIR Blackfly® Board Level variants are high performance machine vision area scan cameras designed for embedding in tight spaces. Unlike many board-level cameras, it has a rich feature set applied to the latest CMOS sensors: the feature set is the same as the packaged version. It is ready for integration with proven compatibility with popular SBCs and SOMs. Blackfly S board-level models enable OEMs to crate smaller, lighter, and more cost-effective solutions with embedded system connectivity and rich functionality
For this camera model Eureca offers many accessories as for example:
- a large range of lenses by different manufacturers
- high performance filters
- removal of the glass cover from the camera sensor
- extending the spectral range into the UV
- putting on a new glass cover
Our technical team would be happy to assist you in selecting the most suitable components. Please contact us!
|Camera series:||Blackfly S|
|Resolution:||5472 × 3648|
|Pixel size:||2.4 µm|
|ADC:||10-bit and 12-bit|
|Frame rate:||17 fps|
|Interface:||USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Lens mount:||Lens mount sold separately|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Closer details about this camera on Eureca Homepage
- Manufacturers internet page about this camera
- Colour version
- Sony Sensor IMX183CLK-J
- Further products by FLIR