The Blackfly® S models utilize the most advanced sensors in an ice cube form factor. Its powerful features give you everything you need to easily create the exact images you need, speeding up your application development:
- automatic control of image acquisition
- Precise manual control of image acquisition
- On-camera preprocessing
On-camera features such as IEEE1588 clock synchronization and full compatibility with popular third-party software supporting GigE Vision give system designers the tools to rapidly develop innovative solutions. Lossless compression (LLC) GigE models are also available with higher maximum frame rates and lower bandwidth requirements, maximizing output without sacrificing image quality.
For this camera model Eureca offers many accessories as for example:
- a large range of lenses by different manufacturers
- high performance filters
- removal of the glass cover from the camera sensor
- extending the spectral range into the UV
- putting on a new glass cover
Our technical team would be happy to assist you in selecting the most suitable components. Please contact us!
|Camera series:||Blackfly S|
|Resolution:||3072 × 2048|
|Pixel size:||2.4 µm|
|Frame rate:||19 fps|
|Shutter type:||Rolling shutter with global reset|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Closer details about this camera on Eureca Homepage
- Manufacturers internet page about this camera
- Monochrome version
- USB version
- Further products by FLIR