These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Kowa's HC-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design... more
Product information "LM16HC-V"
Kowa's HC-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design based on Kowa's standard 1″ HC lenses, this new ruggedized megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- 1″ 5 Megapixel C-mount Industrial Lens
- For sensors with a pixel size from 5.0 µm
- Suitable for Sony IMX174, CMOSIS CMV4000 and Sony IMX249 sensors and many more
- Very good brightness in the corners
- Designed for use in environments with strong vibrations and shocks
- Lock nut is used instead of screws to fix the focus
- All inner glass elements are glued to increase stability
- Application: ITS/Traffic Control, Machine Vision
We recommend this lenses to be used with the FLIR machine vision cameras from our portfolio.
|Lens Type:||Fixed Focal Lens|
|Focal Length:||16 mm|
|Aperture:||1,4 - 16|
Related links to "LM16HC-V"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- More details on homepage of Eureca
- Product page by Kowa
- Further products by Kowa