Kowa's HC-V series is made for use in high vibration and shock environments. With a design based on Kowa's standard 1″ HC lenses, this new ruggedized megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- 1″ 5 Megapixel C-mount Industrial Lens
- For sensors with a pixel size from 5.0 µm
- Suitable for Sony IMX174, CMOSIS CMV4000 and Sony IMX249 sensors and many more
- Very good brightness in the corners
- Designed for use in environments with strong vibrations and shocks
- Lock nut is used instead of screws to fix the focus
- All inner glass elements are glued to increase stability
- Application: ITS/Traffic Control, Machine Vision
We recommend this lenses to be used with the FLIR machine vision cameras from our portfolio.
|Lens Type:||Fixed Focal Lens|
|Focal Length:||50 mm|
|Aperture:||1,4 - 16|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- More details on homepage of Eureca
- Product page by Kowa
- Further products by Kowa