Inspec.x L 4/60 Lenses by Qioptiq
High-Resolution Lenses for small Magnifications
The lenses of this series are optimized for the imaging of objects at infinity up to a scale of 0.2 ×. Here they show an extraordinary contrast for sensor sizes up to 70 mm diagonal. In addition to this high contrast, the lenses are characterized by very good color correction and minimal distortion. The 60 mm lens has an unusually high performance for this short focal length and thus enables the imaging of large objects in spatially limited applications with large sensors.
With their screw-on thread, the lenses can be used with the popular Modular Focus helical mount. This enables the lenses to be adapted to virtually all existing cameras using various camera adapters.
For more details see this brochure.
- High contrast for small magnifications
- Excellent color correction
- Magnification range: 0 – −0.2
- Image circle: up to 70
- Spectral range: 400–750 nm
- Iris diaphragm: manual, continuous with set screw
- Mount: compatible to Modular Focus
- Wide range of mechanical accessories